




So far I have only taken spring pictures of Gracie girl. She really doesn't have a choice. Until she can run away from me, I take all the pictures I can. Having a girl is so different for me. I LOVED having my boys- don't get me wrong, but I never had so much fun getting them ready in the morning. She has cute cloths and bows and bracelets and shoes...the possibilities are endless! I feel like a little girl playing with a baby doll. Markus and Jonah absolutely love their little sister. When I get her all dressed up and ready to go, they flock over and goo over her. And she loves them too. Someday I will take some cute pictures of Gracie's very handsome big brothers.
2 comments:
GIRLS ARE SO FUN TO DRESS, HUH?! I love it too! Gracie is beautiful! Her name is so charming. When we had Annalyn Grace, I had to name her that, cuz i loved both first and middle names, and what if I never had another girl?! I had to use both names!
Enjoy, they grow so fast! Today Annalyn (the girly girl of the family) wore her poofy yellow dress up "princess" dress to the store. She loves to dress up, so I always let her. gotta love it!
love ya!
oh my goodness she is so sweet! I know what you mean about the boy-girl thing but mine is the other way around. I loved having my girls to dress up and put in their cute clothes and now it has been fun for me having my boy. He is such a sweetie and all BOY. Loves getting into everything and making messes. They are so cute and different. Gracie is just adorable. Can't wait to see you sometime again. Maybe this summer we could get the kids together?
Post a Comment