I was bloghopping and found this. I can't resist saying hello to Mark from his junior high school English teacher. Nice to see your family. I hope you are all happy and healthy. (Yes, I'm still at the same school, still keep in contact with several of your old classmates, still have the same hair -- but I went back to my maiden name 10 years ago after a divorce.) Anyway, hello. :)
7 comments:
Your kids are all adorable... They belong on posters :)
Such good lookin kids! That last one of Markus is gonna make all the little girls chase him around to kiss him! It's so cute!
Oh my goodness...they look so big!! How are you guys?? I hope things are going good.
Wow, those are so stinkin' cute! You guys sure make some cute kids!
So cute! I'm jealous of Gracie's thick curls!
I was bloghopping and found this.
I can't resist saying hello to Mark from his junior high school English teacher. Nice to see your family. I hope you are all happy and healthy.
(Yes, I'm still at the same school, still keep in contact with several of your old classmates, still have the same hair -- but I went back to my maiden name 10 years ago after a divorce.)
Anyway, hello. :)
Nicole, your kids are adorable!! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment