Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Being Cute









The kids are growing so fast! The boys LOVE their baby sister. They can't get enough of her. She loves them as well, she is all smiles when the boys are around. Gracie is growing like a weed. She is rolling over and eating cereal already. I want her to be my happy, soft, chubby baby a little longer. The boys love cardboard boxes more than anything. We made this star fighter ship and the boys played with it for days! Amazing what entertains them.

4 comments:

Jason and Audrey said...

So stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing. I've never been that ambitious to make such a neat thing out of cardboard boxes, but yes, they are the best invention for kids! (and that bubble wrap is pretty awesome too...)

Kim said...

I am so glad you finally posted pics of your cute little Grace! I have been dying to know what she looks like!!! You and your family are completely adorable! I love you and miss you!

wood0306 said...

Your kids are the most adorable little things ever. Looks like you are doing a GREAT job and having tons of fun while you are at it!

Amber Omer said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen built out of cardboard! Wow, how fun!