Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite
























One bright and beautiful spring day, Markus, Jonah, and I went out to try to fly our crazy kite. It was very windy so we thought it might work. It was so funny!!I would get the kite up in the sky and then Markus would want to take over the string. I gave it to him and told him to run, run, run to keep it up and he would...except he wanted to run toward the kite instead of away from it. He would get all tangled in the string. Then there is Jonah. At the time he was just getting good at keeping his balance on normal flooring surfaces, so the bumpy grass was a challenge. He tried to follow us but he just kept falling and decided finally it might be easier to watch.

4 comments:

Brandy Van Tassell said...

That looks like so much fun. We need to try to fly kites, maybe this fall. Anyway, good to see your blog updates we enjoy seeing those cute boys!

Jason and Audrey said...

What a fun mommy you are! Your boys are so cute.

*Jamie * said...

Mark - Daniel went fishing Friday on the Provo. Yesterday we were driving and he was talking about how much he misses you. It's just not the same fishing with out Mark. "He's so funny, I miss that kid"

It's fun to see your adventures in Iowa.

Jamie

Amber Omer said...

Hey there!

Your boys are adorable! I love the pictures...it looks like you guys have SO much fun! You make Iowa look appealing! :)