Sunday, May 4, 2008

I LOVE Iowa

Our House










The kitchen before...












The Kitchen after

















Living room before...














Living room now












Our Bathroom- a very important room.


I know that I did some complaining about how very cold it was here. Now that it's spring I love it here again. Iowa is a beautiful place. We love our house. It's so much fun to do whatever we want to our place. Markus loves his 'backyard'. Mark loves to mow his own grass...just kidding! Seriously though, it has been awesome to grow closer together as a family and have a home of our own. Iowa is the best kept secret. It's green everywhere, lots of trees, people are soooo nice and helpful. Its a great place to be. Even though we moved so far away from home, I feel so at home here and I really feel sad when I think about having to leave. (But of course I miss you mom and I promise I'll be back someday:)

OH ya...to clear up some confusion. I posted a picture back from sept. when we first moved here. That was our rental house. Some people told me how cute our house was Thanks...but this is actually the house we bought. I was waiting for it to be nice outside to take a picture. Here it is. You actually go in from the side- which seems strange when you think about it, but it's nice because my kitchen is in front. I love it. Our living room is in back.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I'd like to know why we aren't your friends anymore- since we're not apart of your "friends" list on your blog! We're a little upset right now.... after all we've been through together...and this is how you tell us.... thanks a lot guys!

Mike said...

You guys are probably pretty busy getting settled in, but I noticed that my picture wasn't hanging on the wall in the living room anymore. Maybe you're getting a new frame for it?