Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Boys

Silly Boys!
Jonah in Markus' potty seat. We found him one morning having some alone time in the dark bathroom sitting inside the step stool and one leg through the potty seat.






Markus's first rodeo! He was decked out, boots, hat cowboy shirt and vest. He thought he was cowboy woody. Boy did he love watching the bulls! Fun Fun!

3 comments:

Jason and Audrey said...

Nicole, I love your blog! How fun to have a house! Your boys are darling!!!!! You and your sisters look beautiful at the wedding. sorry all my comments are on this one, and not each one! I will love checking out your posts from now on! Thanks for telling me! Have fun decorating your own place! yay!

Some call me MiMi...but you can call me whatever you want. said...

Oh my! I love this picture. He is so funny!! I love you guys so much!!

Brandy Van Tassell said...

Hi Nicole, Love your blog. I am so excited to add you to my blog list. We loved seeing all the photos. Your house is adorable, we want to come and visit someday. We love you guys and hope you warm up soon:)