The boys have been sick, sick, sick! First Markus then Jonah came down with rsv and an ear infection. SO much fun. Just what you wanted to hear about on our Blog. Here they are laying around on blankets watching Blue's Clue's.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The boys
The boys have been sick, sick, sick! First Markus then Jonah came down with rsv and an ear infection. SO much fun. Just what you wanted to hear about on our Blog. Here they are laying around on blankets watching Blue's Clue's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HI Nicole, I love the photo of Jonah eating. I think this has been the worst winter for illness, I hope that they get feeling better. I love your blog its so fun to see your kids and let our kids get to know their cousins. We think of you guys often.
I think you pretty much have the cutest kids ever!!!
Your boys are adorable!! I hope that you are all better now!! The weather is picking up here, hopefully you are getting a little sun there too! Love ya
Kim
Post a Comment