Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chillin with friends...

Markus is pretty much the coolest dude ever!!! He thinks. He did this all by himself, not a set up picture. He was just chillin with his good friend Armondo in "daddy's office".





Armondo, Mark's friend was our first official visitor in our new house. He came out to Iowa to interview for the wonderful, outstanding, exceptional Medical school :) ( we aren't partial or anything.) We saw him back to his flight in Chicago and of course had to partake of the all outstanding famous Giradanno's Pizza. MMMMMM! We love visitors. If you come to see us we will put you on our BLOG :}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! that Pizza looks amazing. I hope ya' all are doing great.
love
P

Mike said...

That is a serious pizza, Mark. I think you and I could do some damage to one like that.