Markus was the brave knight and Jonah was the dragon. Jonah could really care less about the costume. He loved playing in the leaf piles he found along the way. He also loved carrying his spider bucket. In case you can't tell- Mark is Han Solo and I'm Princess Leia. Yes...I made our costumes thank you very much:0) And it was a lot of work too. I probably won't do it again so for the rest of our lives we will be star wars characters. It was fun though and we won the costume contest at the church party.
Nicole, Way to go on the great Halloween costumes. You guys are too cute. I love the cute pics of the boys. They are adorable. Madison is doing a blog for our family so check it out. Noelle
2 comments:
You are so creative. Mike and I talked about dressing up, we should do it next year. I loved the dragon and the knight, what cuties.
Nicole,
Way to go on the great Halloween costumes. You guys are too cute. I love the cute pics of the boys. They are adorable. Madison is doing a blog for our family so check it out. Noelle
Post a Comment