Jonah is still so small. Mark thinks he's going to be sooo embarrassed someday that I put Markus' Buzz Lightyear build a bear outfit on him and it fits. Well sort of a belly shirt, but it's still funny.
Hey Mark, not sure if you follow my family blog or not, but if you do... we're going private so email me jasonpbyu@gmail.com if you want access. If you ever go private, keep my email on your list :)
4 comments:
Hey Mark, not sure if you follow my family blog or not, but if you do... we're going private so email me jasonpbyu@gmail.com if you want access. If you ever go private, keep my email on your list :)
Jason Plott
we had a good laugh over this one!!He is so cute, we sure miss you guys.
He is adorable. I love those big eyes. You have a beautiful family Nicole! it looks like you guys are doing Great!
Hey, Nicole! I stumbled on to your blog a few months ago and have been blog peeping ever since. You boys are absolutely adorable!
I have a blog too, if you are interested in seeing it e-mail me at JennFlint@aol.com so I can send you an invite.
Jen (Stromberg) Flint
Post a Comment