Saturday, September 6, 2008
The Rest Of Summer...
So now I'm finishing up what I started a month ago. I hate blogging sometimes! I feel like it takes me forever to update. Anyway...we had an awesome summer, other than working hard on our house and yard, we traveled to Utah and to Disneyland. Mark did some major fishing in Wyoming and Idaho. We also had family come stay with us which was so fun! It was sad to see summer end. We are getting back into the swing of things. Mark is back to his second year of Med School. Markus is getting ready to start Joyschool with some other kids in the neighborhood. We still really like Iowa- It makes it a lot easier to not be homesick when we feel so at home here.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the photos. McKay was watching me look at them and got so excited when he saw BUZZ!! I love the family photos. It was so fun to be able to visit you guys, we can't wait till next time.
Post a Comment