Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Summer Vacation

Mark's summer began with research. He's still working on that. It hasn't been bad though and he had a little experience working with a radiologist. We've had a great summer together though. Started out pretty lazy with Mark and Jonah snoozing away a Saturday morning. Then things picked up a bit when we got set to travel to Utah. Markus likes to help back the suitcases. Besides putting himself inside the luggage, I found all sorts of things when I was unpacking. Lego's, small random toys, dinosaurs, etc. He's very helpful.














Driving from Iowa takes us about two full days. Its not a journey I am too fond of. The picture of Jonah sleeping is actually a rare occurrence. He prefers to scream at the top of his lungs most of the time. He really hates his care seat. Markus isn't bad in the car, but he gets car sick pretty easily. As long as he watches movies he does well. Here is our family pict. in the car and if you look carefully out the rear window, you can see our stroller covered in a blue tarp strapped to the bike rack on the back of our car. We are pretty classy!













1 comment:

April Dolato said...

I had to change my url. It's now ithinkilookawesome.blogspot.com