Sunday, May 4, 2008

Markus' 3rd Birthday


For Markus' numero 3 birthday we decided to have a surprise party while my parents and brother were visiting during easter. So that was a couple weeks before. He loves balloons and hats and noise makers so we did all that and we let Jonah have his first cupcake...super fun.

On His actual birthday (April 6th) we had friends over to sing happy birthday. He thought that was so neat. I made a cake shaped like a lego...that totally struggled but it was funny. Birthdays are great.
Markus got a baseball and mitt for his b-day and some moon sand. He is such a creative kid with a wild imagination. He is the happiest kid I ever saw who just loves life. He can make anyone smile. I love how I can be anywhere and he says hi to anyone he sees. At Walmart yesterday there was a group of handicapped people doing their shopping together and Markus was hanging out of the card waving and saying "HI!" They all answered him in a chorus of HI. It was so cute, he doesn't matter who he's friends with he likes everyone...he's a real sweetheart.


No comments: