Friday, October 9, 2009

It's about time...
















































So I am the worst blogger I know. I have had other things going on...like giving birth and such :) and now that I have face book, I have neglected the old blog...oops. Well, here is our sweetie pie. Just 7 weeks old now. What a sweet girl she is! Having a girl is so different already. I love the clothes and shoes and bows and pink stuff. It's a lot of fun. Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Mike came out to see her and watch the boys while I was in the hospital. I went into labor ON MY OWN this time!!! It was five days before my due date in the middle of the night. Mark wasn't sure i was really in labor so he took his time getting ready to go. By the time i got the hospital and got checked in, I was about ready to push. Yes, I did get my pain meds...barely. I was still happy to have them. From start to finish it was about a five hour process. Now I know my babies like to get here quick. Gracie was born the 27th of September. She's a beautiful, healthy girl and we love her very much!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What a sweetie! Love seeing the pics. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful, congrats!