Markus turned 4 this year and he wanted to have a Star Wars party. I made the paper mache' Death Star pinata and we played Star Wars Bingo, pin the light saber on Yoda. The boys had a great time (including Mark). Markus was soooo excited! It was a lot of fun. Mark had to be the one to finally break the pinata for the little boys. I made it pretty sturdy. I should start a Death Star Pinata business. Markus got a Geo Tracks Airport with an Airplane that flies upside-down.
10 points and Mother of the Year award for your awesome birthday parties you throw. And another 5 points for letting Mark sport that haircut this week. (I told Brian I'd be suprised if you can still even kiss him like that ;) )
2 comments:
I can't believe Markus is 4. He is so big. I love the Star Wars party. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
10 points and Mother of the Year award for your awesome birthday parties you throw. And another 5 points for letting Mark sport that haircut this week. (I told Brian I'd be suprised if you can still even kiss him like that ;) )
Post a Comment