I forgot about that picture at the fair- I'm laughing out loud right now cause it's so cute!!!And thanks for FINALLY updating your blog (not like I don't know what's going on with your fam).
I love the photo of Layla & Markus. I noticed when we got home that I did not take any photos of the kids together. I did get some funny ones of Markus drinking his rootbeer on the steps in Nauvoo, I will have to email them to you. I love the corn, how fun. We miss you guys!!
Ni-cole? What are you going to be on Halloween night...a witch, or a goblin, or a ghost? Together now:) But, what are you and the boys being??? Man alive, I miss you. When are you coming? I love your garden, too, and Marks fish, but I love you the most:) I have an animal story, we took the kids to a pond by the dump to go fishing:) and you know how scared we are of dogs? 20 something hungry honking GEESE chased me and the screaming kids! CJ scared them away into the water swinging a camping chair over his head, so brave!:) A woman charged down the path towards us, and I thought she was going to help, or something, no, she was mad. hee hee. She'd been feeding the geese for 5 years, and he'd better not touch them:) Geese are not cute to Alanna or the boys anymore!:) they are up there with dogs, crazy scary:O Aaah. Do you go jogging outside, or did you get a treadmill?
4 comments:
I love your garden! How fun to eat corn out of your own backyard!
Your vacations look like they were fun too! Thanks for sharing your site!
I forgot about that picture at the fair- I'm laughing out loud right now cause it's so cute!!!And thanks for FINALLY updating your blog (not like I don't know what's going on with your fam).
I love the photo of Layla & Markus. I noticed when we got home that I did not take any photos of the kids together. I did get some funny ones of Markus drinking his rootbeer on the steps in Nauvoo, I will have to email them to you. I love the corn, how fun. We miss you guys!!
Ni-cole? What are you going to be on Halloween night...a witch, or a goblin, or a ghost? Together now:) But, what are you and the boys being??? Man alive, I miss you. When are you coming? I love your garden, too, and Marks fish, but I love you the most:) I have an animal story, we took the kids to a pond by the dump to go fishing:) and you know how scared we are of dogs? 20 something hungry honking GEESE chased me and the screaming kids! CJ scared them away into the water swinging a camping chair over his head, so brave!:) A woman charged down the path towards us, and I thought she was going to help, or something, no, she was mad. hee hee. She'd been feeding the geese for 5 years, and he'd better not touch them:) Geese are not cute to Alanna or the boys anymore!:) they are up there with dogs, crazy scary:O Aaah. Do you go jogging outside, or did you get a treadmill?
Post a Comment