A group of my friends and myself have started our own "Joyschool" program. It is an at-home preschool that you join on line and get lessons and music to teach. It is so much fun! This is Markus on his very first day. He was so excited, and I was nervous...but he was pretty good. We had our turn this past week and it went well. He is learning to obey rules, share, and play nice with others. I am amazed at how well the kids are responding. My little Markus is growing up so fast!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
First day of Joyschool
A group of my friends and myself have started our own "Joyschool" program. It is an at-home preschool that you join on line and get lessons and music to teach. It is so much fun! This is Markus on his very first day. He was so excited, and I was nervous...but he was pretty good. We had our turn this past week and it went well. He is learning to obey rules, share, and play nice with others. I am amazed at how well the kids are responding. My little Markus is growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, He is so big! I just can't believe how fast the time goes. That is so much fun for him to be in Joy school. Maddie loves being in preschool so much. Hope things are going well.
Your family is so cute :) Stay in touch!!! I love looking at your blog :)
I miss you. Your kids are adorable
Hi Nicole!! It was fun to see pictures of your kids! They are getting so big- I miss watching Markus play at the softball games. He was as much entertainment as the game itself- sometimes more:)
Hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment