Markus is famous for saying "I'm a big boy, I can do it myself." He really is a big boy and very independent. We are proud of our little...or I guess big boy. He loves to draw pictures of dragons blowing fire, and playing at the children's museum. At home his imagination runs wild as he empties an entire roll of toilet paper so he can have a telescope on is pirate ship- built from all the pillows in the house. Last weekend he went to a church camp out with daddy. Everyday since he asks to make a tent in the front room so he can have another camp out. He is a true little boy. Naughty as ever, but we have a lot of laughs!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Markus- The Big Boy
Markus is famous for saying "I'm a big boy, I can do it myself." He really is a big boy and very independent. We are proud of our little...or I guess big boy. He loves to draw pictures of dragons blowing fire, and playing at the children's museum. At home his imagination runs wild as he empties an entire roll of toilet paper so he can have a telescope on is pirate ship- built from all the pillows in the house. Last weekend he went to a church camp out with daddy. Everyday since he asks to make a tent in the front room so he can have another camp out. He is a true little boy. Naughty as ever, but we have a lot of laughs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, so I stalked you to find your blog. :) Hope ya don't mind, cuz I love hearing about you and your kids are hilarious. We should do something soon!
Hi Nicole, How are you? I can't believe how big the boys are. Look at Jonah...what a cutie. Congrats on surviving year 1 of med school? Sounds like Mark is doing great. Hope your having a great summer. Check out my blog!
I didn't mean to put a question mark after med school. Sometimes I wonder how I was a reading specialist...
YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog! (Mark gave John the address!) Your little boys are adorable. It's so fun to see what's going on with you guys! We miss you & movie nights!!!
Post a Comment